Thursday, January 12, 2006

Freida, tulips and daffodils

Not being very botanically orientated, I don`t know if daffodils and tulips flower at the same time, but I don`t really care , Gillian`s panel is a delightful little bit of composition. It`s even more delightful now that the layout drawing is starting to be covered with glass.

APC010003

Across the workbench Ruth is starting to knit together Frida Khalo. At long last all her glass is cut and shes getting down to the nitty gritty stage of leadin` Freida.

APC010001

1 comment:

Purple Evie said...

Being a shade botanical, as I am, I couldn't resist advising that the Daffodils come out a little before the tulips, exactly as shown in Gillian's super panel. At least they do in my garden. I cut lots of them every year and put them all over my house creating a wonderful extravaganza of vibrant colour and Springtime ambience! What fun! Keep up the good work. Happy glassworking!!